Passage by land to California. Discovered by ye Rev. Fath:r Eusebius Francis Kino Jesuit between ye years 1698 & 1701
- Hulett Sculp.
- [London : s.n., 1720?].
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 19.5 x 19.5 cm.
At the library
Item is included in another record
Item belongs to a collection
Images from the Glen McLaughlin Collection of California as an Island maps, a collection of nearly 750 maps obtained by Mr. McLaughlin over nearly 40 years. Included in the collection are hemisphere and world maps, celestial charts, title pages, globe gores and a medal. The dates range from 1622 to the mid-1800's.
- Digital collection
- 706 digital items
- Kino, Eusebio Francisco, 1644-1711.
- Baja California (Mexico : Peninsula) > Discovery and exploration > Maps > Early works to 1800.
- California, Gulf of (Mexico) > Discovery and exploration > Maps > Early works to 1800.
- California as an island > Maps
- Early maps.
- Digital maps.
- Local subject
- The Glen McLaughlin Map Collection of California as an Island.
- Publication date
- Map data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000] (W 120°--W 110°/N 35°--N 25°).
- Relief shown pictorially.
- California shown as a peninsula.
- "Hulett Sculp" at bottom right. “Plate LX. Vol. V. Part. II page 192.” at top center, right of title block. "Fig. 74 at middle left.
- McLaughlin map number 1186.
Browse related items
Start at call number: