1917 [sound recording] : Yankees to the ranks
- Champaign, IL : Archeophone Records, p2012.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Phonographic yearbook.
At the library
- My own Iona (Rene Dietrich, Horace Wright) (3:03)
- For me and my gal (Van and Schenck) (2:52)
- Over there (American Quartet) (2:59)
- Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag (and smile, smile, smile) (James F. Harrison and Knickerbocker Male Quartette) (3:13)
- Hush-a-bye ma baby : (The Missouri waltz) (Edna Brown) (3:26)
- Lookout Mountain (Albert Campbell, Henry Burr) (2:50)
- Lily of the valley : (a "nut" song) (Collins and Harlan) (2:51)
- Mississippi (Ada Jones) (2:10)
- Katinka medley : fox trot : Your photo ; Allah's holiday ; Rackety coo (Victor Military Band) (3:29)
- I ain't got nobody much (Marion Harris) (3:30)
- 'Till the clouds roll by : (from Oh! Boy! (Anna Wheaton and James Harrod) (2:44)
- Good-bye Broadway, hello France (American Quartet) (2:58)
- Over there (Peerless Quartette) (2:46)
- The star spangled banner (John McCormack and male chorus) (2:48)
- I may be gone for a long, long time (Shannon Four) (2:59)
- Indiana (Sterling Trio) (3:10)
- Livery stable blues : fox trot (Original Dixieland 'Jass' Band) (3:08)
- Oh, Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh! (American Quartet) (2:49)
- Where do we go from here? (Arthur Fields and Peerless Quartette) (2:59)
- Joan of Arc (Henry Burr) (3:14)
- Poor butterfly : fox trot : New York Hippodrome Hits: Poor butterfly ; Come on down to ragtime town ; The Hippodrome Street parade ; Poor butterfly (Victor Military Band) (3:44)
- They're wearing them higher in Hawaii (Collins and Harlan) (3:07)
- What do you want to make those eyes at me for? (Ada Jones, Billy Murray) (3:10)
- They go wild, simply wild, over me (Marion Harris) (3:10)
- Over there (Nora Bayes) (2:55).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Nineteen seventeen
- Yankees to the ranks
- The phonographic yearbook
- Selections previously released.
- Program notes and credits (22 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
- Various performers.
- Tracks recorded 1916-1917.
- Publisher Number
- 9017 Archeophone Records
Browse related items
Start at call number: