Globalization, trade and poverty in Ghana
- edited by Charles Ackah and Ernest Aryeetey.
- Ottawa : International Development Research Centre ; Accra, Ghana : Sub-Saharan Publishers, 2012.
- Physical description
- vi, 250 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction and overview / Charles Ackah and Ernest Aryeetey
- An overview of trade policies and developments in Ghana / Albert Laryea and Sarah Akuoni
- Trends in growth, employment and poverty in Ghana / Charles Ackah and William Baah-Boateng
- Wage and employment effects of trade liberalization : the case of Ghanaian manufacturing / Charles Ackah, Ernest Aryeetey and Kwadwo Opoku
- The effects of trade liberalization on the return to education in Ghana / Charles Ackah, Oliver Morrissey and Simon Appleton
- Trade, trade policy and total factor productivity : the case of Ghanaian manufacturing firms / Charles Ackah, Ernest Aryeetey and Oliver Morrissey
- The impact of the elimination of trade taxes on poverty and income distribution in Ghana / Vijay Bhasin
- Food prices, tax reforms and consumer welfare in Ghana during the 1990s / Charles Ackah and Simon Appleton
- The effect of import liberalization on import tariff yield in Ghana / William Gabriel Brafu-Insaidoo and Camara Kwasi Obeng
- Cash cropping, gender and household welfare : evidence from Ghana / Charles Ackah and Ernest Aryeetey
- The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets : household welfare effects in Ghana / Charles Ackah ... [et al.].
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: