Plant mineral nutrients : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.953||Unknown|
- Maathuis, Frans.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Roles and Functions of Plant Mineral Nutrients Frans J.M. Maathuis and Eugene Diatloff 2. Plant Growth and Cultivation Dorina Podar 3. Protocols for Growing Plant Symbioses-- Mycorrhiza Michael Schultze 4. Protocols For Growing Plant Symbioses-- Hizobia Benjamin Gourion, Marie Bourcy, Viviane Cosson and Pascal Ratet 5. Plant Cell Suspension Cultures Roberto Moscatiello, Barbara Baldan, and Lorella Navazio 6. Soil Analysis using Visible and Near Infrared Spectroscopy Johanna Wetterlind, Bo Stenberg and Raphael A. Viscarra Rossel 7. Mineral Composition Analysis: Measuring Anion Uptake and Anion Concentrations in Plant Tissues Malcolm J. Hawkesford, Saroj Parmar and Peter Buchner 8. Multi-element Plant Tissue Analysis using ICP Spectrometry T.H. Hansen, T.C. de Bang, K.H. Laursen, P. Pedas, S. Husted and J.K. Schjoerring 9. Mapping Element Distributions in Plant Tissues using Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Techniques Erica Donner, Martin D. de Jonge, Peter M. Kopittke, and Enzo Lombi 10. Flux Measurements of Cations using Radioactive Tracers D.T. Britto and H.J. Kronzucker 11. Ion Flux Measurements using the MIFE Technique Sergey Shabala, Lana Shabala, Jayakumar Bose, Tracey Cuin, and Ian Newman 12. Sampling and Analysis of Phloem Sap Sylvie Dinant and Julia Kehr 13. Methods for Xylem Sap Collection Alexou M. and Peuke A.D 14. Plant Single Cell Sampling Wieland Fricke 15. Measurements of Cytosolic Ion Concentrations in Live Cells Veena S Anil, Kavitha P G, Sam Kuruvilla, Pavan Kumar and M K Mathew 16. Real Time Measurement of Cytoplasmic Ions with Ion Selective Microelectrodes Anthony J Miller 17. Large Scale Plant Ionomics John M. C. Danku, Brett Lahner, Elena Yakubova, and David E. Salt 18. Applications of High-throughput Plant Phenotyping to Study Nutrient use Efficiency Bettina Berger, Bas de Regt, and Mark Tester.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627031516 20160610
- Publisher's Summary
- The study of plant mineral nutrition has both academic and applied aspects to it. Today, research into plant mineral nutrition is more pertinent than ever in the face of a growing world population and the increasing need for sustainable agriculture. In Plant Mineral Nutrients: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail a comprehensive collection of methodologies that are routinely used in plant mineral nutrition research. These include methods and protocols for plant growth parameters, ion contents and composition, soil analyses, flux measurements and the use of public facilities for high throughput analyses. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Plant Mineral Nutrients: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist in the further study of into plants and their mineral nutrients.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627031516 20160610
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 953
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627031516 (alk. paper)
- 1627031510 (alk. paper)
- 9781627031523 (eBook)
- 1627031529 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: