Epithelial cell culture protocols
QH506 .M45 V.945
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.945
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Progress towards Drosophila epithelial cell culture
- Culture of choroid plexus epithelial cells and in vitro model of blood-CSF barrier
- Methods for culture of human corneal and conjunctival epithelia
- The culture and maintenance of functional retinal pigment epithelial monolayers from adult human eye
- Oral and pharyngeal epithelial keratinocyte culture
- Primary culture of the human olfactory neuroepithelium
- Primary culture of mammalian taste epithelium
- Human nasal and tracheo-bronchial respiratory epithelial cell culture
- Culture and differentiation of mouse tracheal epithelial cells
- Isolation and culture of alveolar epithelial type I and type II cells from rat lungs
- Classical human epidermal keratinocyte cell culture
- Mouse epidermal keratinocyte culture
- Three-dimensional culture of human breast epithelial cells: The how and the why
- Three-dimensional cultures of mouse mammary epithelial cells
- Isolation, characterization, and reaggregate culture of thymic epithelial cells
- Enrichment and clonal culture of hepatic stem/progenitor cells during mouse liver development
- Long-term culture and coculture of primary rat and human hepatocytes
- Tissue culture correlational study of genetic cholangiopathy of autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
- Primary mouse small intestinal epithelial cell cultures
- Isolation, growth, and characterization of human renal epithelial cells using traditional and 3D methods
- Human female reproductive tract epithelial cell culture
- Primary culture and propagation of human prostate epithelial cells
- Urothelial cell culture: Stratified urothelial sheet and three-dimensional growth of urothelial structure
- Analysis of tissue interactions in ectodermal organ culture
- Generation of human cell lines using lentiviral-mediated genetic engineering
- Viral transformation of epithelial cells.
- Publisher's Summary
- Fascinating biology occurs at epithelial interfaces, whether between organism and environment or within body compartments, and many diseases inflicting huge personal and societal burdens result from dysfunction of epithelial systems, e.g., carcinomas. Epithelial cell cultures have been an integral and crucial part of the biomedical research enterprise, adding unique capabilities and enabling mechanistic approaches. In the past decade there have been many research advances, such as directed differentiation of embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells, robotic high throughput screening, whole genome siRNA and shRNA libraries, massively parallel sequencing at low cost, identification of somatic stem cells in key organs, to name a few. Epithelial Cell Culture Protocols, Second Edition provides a cross section of up-to-date culture protocols for the most heavily studied cell systems and featured supporting technologies. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Epithelial Cell Culture Protocols, Second Edition will serve outstanding investigators with the best possible information for the advancement of biomedical science.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Scott H. Randell and M. Leslie Fulcher.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 945
- Springer protocols
- Previous ed.: 2002.
- 9781627031240 (alk. paper)
- 1627031243 (alk. paper)
- 9781627031257 (eBook)