Bucky Conversations: Conversations on the Life and Work of an Enigmatic Genius, 2002-2003
- Physical description
- 2 linear ft. (59 videotapes)
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Corporate Author
- Stanford Humanities Lab
- In 2002, to celebrate the acquisition of the Fuller archive, the Stanford University Libraries and the Stanford Humanities Laboratory launched a series of Conversations on R. Buckminster Fuller, alias "Bucky," inventor of the Dymaxion car, the Dymaxion Dwelling Unit, and the geodesic dome, author of Utopia or Oblivion, 4D Timelock, Synergetics, Tetrascroll and Critical Path. The series consists of filmed interviews with Fuller's key collaborators, interlocutors and contemporaries, and is designed to enhance critical understanding of this enigmatic polymath.
- Fuller, R. Buckminster (Richard Buckminster), 1895-1983.
- Schnapp, Jeffrey T. (Jeffrey Thompson), 1954-
- Corn, Joseph J.
- Gorman, Michael John
- Sadao, Shoji
- Snelson, Kenneth, 1927-2016
- Applewhite, E. J.
- Brand, Stewart
- Zung, Thomas T. K.
- Snyder, Allegra Fuller
- Schlossberg, Edwin
- Roszak, Theodore, 1933-2011.
- Foster, Norman (Lord)
- Architecture > United States > History > 20th century
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Digital use copies of material from Accession 2012-182 are available online. Materials in Accession 2016-214 (3 Betacam tapes) are closed until reformatted.
- © Stanford University. All Rights Reserved.
- Library creation; 2012; Accession MSS 2012-182. Gift of Jeffrey Schnapp; 2016. Accession MSS 2016-214.
- Copyright transferred to Stanford Libraries.
Browse related items
Start at call number: