The path of the law after one hundred years
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Law Review, c1997.
- Physical description
- x, p. 989-1202 ; 25 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|K235 .P378 1997||Unknown|
- Harvard Law Review Association.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The path of the law / Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Interpreting Holmes / William W. Fisher III
- The path of the lawyer / Robert W. Gordon
- Straying from the path / Tracy E. Higgins
- The path as prologue / Martha Minow
- Holmes's path, Holmes's goal / Sheldon M. Novick
- The mind of darkness / Richard D. Parker
- The path away from the law / Richard A. Posner
- The path not taken / David Rosenberg
- Investing in Holmes at the millennium / G. Edward White
- Retroactivity and legal change : an equilibrium approach / Jill E. Fisch.
- Publication date
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Harvard law review, v. 110, no. 5 (March 1997).
- Includes text of Oliver Wendell Holmes' speech "The path of the law", delivered January 8, 1897 at Boston University School of Law.
- Related Work
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell, Jr., 1841-1935 Path of the law.
- Harvard law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: