Symposium : perspectives on innovation past, present and future
- Dallas, Texas : Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 795-1186 ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|K1401 .A6 S9586 2011||Unknown|
- Dedman School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The history of intellectual property taxation : promoting innovation and other intellectual property goals? / Xuan-Thao Nguyen and Jeffrey A. Maine
- Patents, genetically modified foods, and IP overreaching / Elizabeth A. Rowe
- Unjust patents & bargaining breakdown : when is declaratory relief needed? / Chester S. Chuang
- Do as I say (not as I did) : putative intellectual property lessons for emerging economies from the not so long past of the developed nations / Llewellyn Joseph Gibbons
- Six secret (and now open) fears of ACTA / Peter K. Yu
- Promoting indigenous innovation, enterprise, and entrepreneurship through the licensing of Article 31 indigenous assets and resources / Danielle M. Conway
- The centrality of social justice for an academic intellectual property institute / Steven D. Jamar and Lateef Mtima
- Intellectual property, innovation, and the future : toward a better model for educating leaders in intellectual property law / Robert W. Gomulkiewicz.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Perspectives on innovation past, present and future
- Special issue of SMU science and technology law review, volume 64, number 3 (summer 2011).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- SMU science and technology law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: