Cape of Good Hope
- by J. Arrowsmith.
- Physical description
- 1 map : hand colored ; 50 x 72 cm
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G8480 1835 .A7||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,300,000].
- "This map is with permission copied from the original m.s. drawing in the Colonial Office, compiled by Mr. Hebert Senr."
- Hand colored in outline.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Greenwich.
- At top right corner: Papers respecting the Cape of Good Hope.
- At lower right corner: Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 1st. June 1835. J. Basire Lith.
Browse related items
Start at call number: