As/Us : a space for women of the world
- [San Bernadino, CA?] : As/Us, -
- "As/Us accepts original and previously unpublished works by Indigenous women and women of color"--Issue 1.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- As/Us journal
- Vol/date range
- Began with Issue 1 (winter 2013).
- Editor-in-chief: Tanaya Winder; co-founders: Tanaya Winder, Casandra Lopez, Christine L. Trudeau.
- Issue 1 contains works by Lyla Johnston, Justine Kao, and Tanaya Winder.
Browse related items
Start at call number: