Leading for powerful learning : a guide for instructional leaders
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 153 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
LB2806.4 .L43 2012
- Unknown LB2806.4 .L43 2012
- Breidenstein, Angela.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 137-143) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This title offers a practical, research-based framework for thinking about instructional leadership, along with the necessary resources and tools for improving practice. The authors identify specific structures, formats, and strategies that an instructional leader can use to support new and veteran principles and teacher leaders. They then discuss ways to think about which structures are most appropriate for particular settings, offering suggestions on the most effective way to work with these structures.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Angela Breidenstein ... [et al.].
- 9780807753491 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0807753491 (pbk. : alk. paper)