The spread of nuclear weapons : an enduring debate
- Scott D. Sagan, Kenneth N. Waltz.
- 3rd ed.
- New York : W.W. Norton & Co., c2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 270 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- More may be better / Kenneth N. Waltz
- More will be worse / Scott D. Sagan
- Waltz responds to Sagan / Kenneth N. Waltz
- Sagan responds to Waltz / Scott D. Sagan
- Indian and Pakistani nuclear weapons: for better or worse? / Scott D. Sagan and Kenneth N. Waltz
- Iraq, North Korea, and Iran / Scott D. Sagan and Kenneth N. Waltz with Mira Rapp-Hooper
- Is nuclear zero the best option? / Scott D. Sagan and Kenneth N. Waltz.
Over the past fifteen years, The Spread of Nuclear Weapons has been a staple in International Relations courses because of its brevity and crystal-clear explanations. The new edition, An Enduring Debate, continues the important discussion of nuclear proliferation and the dangers of a nuclear-armed world. With new chapters on the questions surrounding a nuclear North Korea, Iran, and Iraq and the potential for a world free of nuclear weapons, this Third Edition will continue to generate a lively classroom experience.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9780393920109 (pbk.)
- 0393920100 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: