Special issue : after recognition : implementing special rights in natural resource management
- guest editors, Melanie Wiber and Chris Milley.
- Zürich : LIT, c2008.
- Physical description
- xviii, 244 p. : map ; 24 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|K3478 .A6 S64 2008||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: Seeking clarity, legitimacy and respect : the struggle to implement special rights / Melanie Wiber and Chris Milley
- Contested domains : the Indigenous Peoples Right Act (IRPA) and legal pluralism in the Northern Philippines / June Prill-Brett
- Lost in translation? : the politics of conservation, indigenous land rights and community-based resource management in Southern Africa / Werner Zips and Manuela Zips-Mairitsch
- Fuzzy property relations in the Vietnamese uplands : ethnography of forest access and control / To Xuan Phuc
- Shifting resource entitlements and governance reform during the agrarian transition in Sumatra, Indonesia / John McCarthy
- Traditional authority revisited : popular perceptions of chiefs and chieftancy in peri-urban Kumasi, Ghana / Janine Ubink
- After Marshall : implementation of aboriginal fishing rights in Atlantic Canada / Melanie Wiber and Chris Milley
- Fishing rights struggles in Norway : political or legal strategies? / Siri Ulfsdatter Søreng
- Return of the landlord : Chinese land acquisition conflicts as illustrated by peri-urban Kunming / Benjamin van Rooij.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- After recognition, implementing special rights in natural resource management
- Special issue of Journal of legal pluralism and unofficial law, no. 55 (2007).
- Related Work
- Journal of legal pluralism and unofficial law.
- 9783037359310 (Schweiz : pbk.)
- 3037359315 (Schweiz : pbk.)
- 9783825811990 (pbk.)
- 3825811999 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: