Alternative fuels : the future of hydrogen
- by Michael Frank Hordeski.
- Third edition.
- Lilburn, GA : The Fairmont Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, 300 pages ; 24 cm
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
|TP359 .H8 H67 2013||Unknown|
- Hordeski, Michael F.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Revised and updated, Alternative Fuels addresses many of the factors affecting our energy use, including the availability and desirability of various fuels especially the use of hydrogen. This new edition covers new hydrogen developments in technology, oil supplies and new drilling techniques, latest information on hydrogen highway projects, breakthroughs in fuel cell technology and ultra low emissions in transportation, the latest statistics on emerging oil markets, energy reserves, and carbon dioxide increases. Also included is material on energy policy, fuel supply trends, alternative scenarios, energy utilization, sustainable energy, cost analysis, fuel escalation, energy and development, regulatory issues, barriers to implementation, conversion systems, storage systems, thermodynamic efficiency, fuel chain efficiency, life-cycle efficiency, technology issues extracting, refining, air emission issues, safety, natural gas hydrogen gas, methanol, ethanol, steam reforming and fuel cells.".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781466580244 20160610
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781466580244 (Taylor & Francis distribution : alk. paper)
- 1466580240 (Taylor & Francis distribution : alk. paper)
- 9780881736878 (alk. paper)
- 0881736872 (alk. paper)
- 9780881736885 (electronic)
- 0881736880 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: