Money, politics, and the Constitution : beyond Citizens United
- Monica Youn, editor.
- New York : Century Foundation Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- xiii, 279 p. ; 23 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KF4920 .M663 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Monica Youn
- Campaign finance regulation and First Amendment fundamentals / Robert Post
- Elections as a distinct sphere under the First Amendment / Richard H. Pildes
- "Electoral exceptionalism" and the First Amendment / Geoffrey R. Stone
- Money and rights / Deborah Hellman
- Nonparticipatory association and compelled political speech : consent as a constitutional principle in the wake of Citizens United / Frances R. Hill
- First Amendment fault lines and the Citizens United decision / Monica Youn
- On political corruption / Samuel Issacharoff
- The unenforceable corrupt contract : corruption and nineteenth-century contract law / Zephyr Teachout
- Citizens United and equality forgotten / Mark C. Alexander
- On dejudicializing American campaign finance law / Richard Briffault
- Felix Frankfurter's revenge : an accidental democracy built by judges / Burt Neuborne.
- Publication date
- "Sponsored by The Century Foundation and the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law."
- 9780870785214 (pbk.)
- 0870785214 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: