Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, U.K. : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2013-
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- "... all aspects of materials chemistry related to energy and sustainability, including (but not limited to): Materials for energy storage and conversion: eg fuel cells, photovoltaics, hydrogen storage, batteries. -- Materials for sustainability: eg green materials, materials for catalysis, carbon capture, carbon dioxide conversion, materials free from scarce natural resources. -- Materials for living: eg materials for sensing, self-healing materials, self-cleaning materials, materials for water treatment."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Materials for energy and sustainability
- Forty-eight issues per year
- Vol/date range
- Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (7 Jan. 2013).
- Cite as
- Available in another form
- Print version: Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability ( 2050-7488 )
- Continues in part
- Journal of materials chemistry (Online) ( 1364-5501 )
- Key Title
- Journal of materials chemistry. A (Online)