Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- Cambridge, U.K. : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2013-
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- "The journal is interdisciplinary, publishing work of international significance on all aspects of materials chemistry related to optical, magnetic and electronic devices, including (but not limited to): Display technologies: eg liquid crystals, LEDs, OLEDs; Optical materials: eg photonics, plasmonics, metamaterials; Electronics: eg printing technologies, transistors, semi-conductors; Information storage technology: eg memory devices, integrated nanostructured materials, switchable devices."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Materials for optical and electronic devices
- J. Mater. Chem. C
- Forty-eight issues per year
- Vol/date range
- Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (7 Jan. 2013).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices ( 2050-7526 )
- Continues in part
- Journal of materials chemistry (Online) ( 1364-5501 )