Journal of materials chemistry. B, Materials for biology and medicine [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, U.K. : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2013-
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- "The journal is interdisciplinary, publishing work of international significance on all aspects of materials chemistry related to biology and medicine, including (but not limited to): Materials for healthcare: eg diagnostic and therapeutic devices, materials for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, materials for drug delivery systems; Materials at the biointerface: eg biosensors, antimicrobial coatings, biomineralisation."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Materials for biology and medicine
- J. Mater. Chem. B
- Forty-eight issues per year
- Vol/date range
- Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (7 Jan. 2013).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Journal of materials chemistry. B, Materials for biology and medicine ( 2050-750X )
- Continues in part
- Journal of materials chemistry (Online) ( 1364-5501 )