Thesaurus linguae Latinae
- Latin. In Latin; user interface in English and German.
- Current publication
- Berlin : Walter de Gruyter GmbH
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- "The Thesaurus linguae Latinae is not only the largest Latin dictionary in the world, but also the first to cover all the Latin texts from the classical period up to about 600 A.D. 31 academies, and scholarly societies from 23 countries support the work of the Bayerische Akademie (Thesaurusbüro München). The database contains all content that is also available in print." --Product information page
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Title from cover image on home page: Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) online
- TLL online
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2006.
- Originally published: Lipsiae : In aedibus B.G. Teubneri, 1900- ; issued in parts.
- Thesaurus linguae Latinae. CD-ROM ed. Munich : K.G. Saur Electronic Pub. ; Horsham, PA : Thomas Technology Solutions, c2002 ( 3598407076 )