The miseducation of Cameron Post
- Emily M. Danforth.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Balzer + Bray, c2012.
- Physical description
- 470 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3604 .A524 M57 2012||Unknown|
- Danforth, Emily M.
- Publisher's Summary
- In this provocative literary debut, a gay teen girl coming of age in Montana is sent to a religious conversion camp to 'fix' her sexuality. The book is an unforgettable literary debut about discovering who you are and finding the courage to live life according to your own rules.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780062020567 20160612
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Mis-education of Cameron Post
- "William C. Morris Debut Award Finalist, American Library Association"--Cover.
- 9780062020567 (trade bdg.)
- 0062020560 (trade bdg.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: