Going online with protocols : new tools for teaching and learning
- New York, NY : Teachers College Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 128 p. ; 23 cm.
LB1044.87 .G65 2012
- Unknown LB1044.87 .G65 2012
- McDonald, Joseph P.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 113-118) and index.
- Protocol-based teaching and learning
- Teaching and learning online
- Online protocols for starting up
- Online protocols for delving in
- Online protocols for finishing up
- Jumping into the future.
- Publisher's Summary
- This work focuses on using protocols to enhance learning with students in multiple environments including online. It lays out the diverse challenges faced by teachers and by facilitators in the online world and provides readers with strategies to tackle them. The authors provide online adaptations for traditional protocols and also offer entirely new protocols unique to online environents.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Joseph P. McDonald ... [et al.].
- 9780807753576 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0807753572 (pbk. : alk. paper)