Geology and hydrocarbon potential of Neoproteozoic-Cambrian basins in Asia
- edited by G.M. Bhat ... [et al].
- London : Geological Society, 2012.
- Physical description
- viii, 304 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), maps (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Geological Society special publication no. 366.
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|QE1 .G4745 NO.366||Unknown|
- Bhat, G. M.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Geology and hydrocarbon potential of Neoproterozoic-Cambrian basins in Asia: an introduction / G.M. Bhat, J. Craig, M. Hafiz, N. Hakhoo, J.W. Thurow, B. Thusu and A. Cozzi
- Precambrian sedimentary basins of India: an appraisal of their petroleum potential / P.S. Ojha
- Neoproterozoic successions in Peninsular India and their hydrocarbon prospectivity / J. Ram
- Stratigraphy and correlation of the Neoproterozoic deposits of central and western India: an overview / S. Kumar
- Facies controlled porosity evolution of the Neoproterozoic Upper Bhander Sandstone of Western India / A. Majid, A.H. Ahmad and G.M. Bhat
- An overview of Neoproterozoic reservoirs in Pakistan / A. Jamil and R.A. Sheikh
- A prospective Neoproterozoic-Cambrian hydrocarbon/exploration play in the Kirthar Fold Belt, Pakistan / N.K. Siddiqui
- From global geology to hydrocarbon exploration: Ediacaran-Early Cambrian petroleum plays of India, Pakistan and Oman / A. Cozzi, G. Rea and J. Craig
- Late Neoproterozoic to Early Palaeozoic evolution and hydrocarbon prospectivity of the NW Tarim Basin, China / S.A. Turner
- The petroleum potential of the Riphean-Vendian succession of southern East Siberia / J.P. Howard, O.K. Bogolepova, A.P. Gubanov and M. Gómez-Pérez
- Structural evolution of the frontal fold-thrust belt, NW Himalayas from sequential restoration of balanced cross-sections and its hydrocarbon potential / P. Mishra and D.K. Mukhopadhyay
- A review of the Ediacaran to Early Cambrian ('Infra-Cambrian') evapoarites and associated sediments of the Middle East / A.G. Smith
- Palynology of the Huqf Supergroup, Oman / N.J. Butterfield
- Neoproterozoic Blaini glacial diamictite and Ediacaran Krol carbonate sedimentation in the Lesser Himalaya, India / V.C. Tewari
- Megascopic carbonaceous compression fossils from the Neoproterozoic Ghima Basin, Karnataka, South India / M. Sharma and Y. Shukla.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Geology and hydrocarbon potential of Neoproteozoic Cambrian basins in Asia
- Geological Society special publication, 0305-8719 ; no. 366
- 9781862393462 (hbk.)
- 186239346X (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: