Search and seizure : a treatise on the Fourth Amendment
- by Wayne R. LaFave.
- 5th ed.
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : West, c2012.
- Physical description
- 6 v. ; 27 cm.
- Criminal practice series.
- LAW LIBRARY RESERVE -- Law Lib Course Reserve
- Law Library Reserve
Law Library (Crown)
On reserve: Ask at circulation desk
|KF9630 .L26 2012 V.1||2-hour loan|
Library has: v.1-
Library has: SUPPL. 2013-
Library has: SUPPL. 2014-
|KF9630 .L26 2012 V.1||In-library use|
|KF9630 .L26 2012 V.2||In-library use|
|KF9630 .L26 2012 V.4||In-library use|
|KF9630 .L26 2012 V.5||In-library use|
|KF9630 .L26 2012 V.6||In-library use|
- LaFave, Wayne R.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. The exclusionary rule and other remedies
- Protected areas and interests
- v. 2. Probable cause
- Search warrants
- v. 3. Seizure and search of persons and personal effects
- Entry and search of premises
- Search and seizure of vehicles
- v. 4. Consent searches
- Stop and frisk and similar lesser intrusions
- v. 5. Inspections and regulatory searches
- v. 6. Administration of the exclusionary rule.
- Professor LaFave interprets and applies the Fourth Amendment in diverse factual situations for developing more effective arguments of search and seizure issues in plea bargaining, trial, and appeal phases of a criminal case. Expert discussion covers the exclusionary rule and other remedies, protected areas and interests, probable cause, and search warrants. This work also addresses search and seizure of persons and personal effects, entry and search of premises, search and seizure of vehicles, and consent searches. Explores stop and frisk and similar lesser intrusions, along with inspections and regulatory searches. Also examines the administration of the exclusionary rule.
- Publication date
- West's criminal practice series
- 9780314613875 (v. 1)
- 0314613870 (v. 1)
- 9780314613882 (v. 2)
- 0314613889 (v. 2)
- 9780314613899 (v. 3)
- 0314613897 (v. 3)
- 9780314613905 (v. 4)
- 0314613900 (v. 4)
- 9780314613912 (v. 5)
- 0314613919 (v. 5)
- 9780314613929 (v. 6)
- 0314613927 (v. 6)
Browse related items
Start at call number: