Game of thrones. The complete first season [videorecording]
- HBO Entertainment ; Television 360, Grok Television ; Generator Entertainment ; Bighead Littlehead.
- Uniform Title
- Game of thrones (Television program)
- English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Thai. Closed-captioned. , In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish or Thai.
- New York : HBO Home Entertainment ; Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2012.
- Physical description
- 5 videodiscs (ca. 600 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Law Library (Crown)
Permanent reserve: Ask at circulation desk
Library has: disc 1-
|PN1992.77 .G36 G36 2012 DISC 1-5||In-library use|
- Bean, Sean Actor
- Addy, Mark, 1964- Actor
- Coster-Waldau, Nikolaj, 1970- Actor
- Fairley, Michelle Actor
- Headey, Lena Actor
- Clarke, Emilia Actor
- Glen, Iain, 1961- Actor
- Allen, Alfie, 1986- Actor
- Gleeson, Jack Actor
- Harington, Kit, 1986- Actor
- Dinklage, Peter Actor
- Huffam, Mark Producer
- Doelger, Frank Producer
- Benioff, David Creator
- Weiss, D. B. Creator
- Gillen, Aidan, 1968-
- Lloyd, Harry, 1983-
- HBO Entertainment (Firm)
- Television 360 (Firm)
- HBO Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Disc 1, episode 1. Winter is coming / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Tim Van Patten ; producer, Joanna Burn ; Episode 2. The Kingsroad / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Tim Van Patten
- Disc 2, episode 3. Lord Snow / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Brian Kirk ; Episode 4. Cripples, bastards, and broken things / written by Bryan Cogman ; directed by Brian Kirk
- Disc 3, episode 5. The wolf and the lion / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Brian Kirk ; Episode 6. A golden crown / teleplay by Jane Espenson and David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; story by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Daniel Minahan
- Disc 4, episode 7. You win or you die / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Daniel Minahan ; Episode 8. The pointy end / written by George R.R. Martin ; directed by Daniel Minahan
- Disc 5, episode 9. Baelor / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Alan Taylor ; Episode 10. Fire and blood / written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; directed by Alan Taylor.
- "Set in a world where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime. From the scheming south and the savage eastern lands, to the frozen north and ancient Wall that protects the realm from the mysterious darkness beyond, the powerful families of the Seven Kingdoms are locked in a battle for the Iron Throne. This is a story of duplicity and treachery, nobility and honor, conquest, and triumph. In the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die."
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Disc label title: Game of thrones. Season one
- Game of thrones. Season 1
- Based on A song of ice and fire by George R.R. Martin.
- DVD release of episodes originally broadcast in 2011.
- Bonus features: Making Game of thrones; character profiles (15 clips); Creating the Dothraki language; The Night's Watch; From the book to the screen; Creating the show open; Complete guide to Westeros (menu-based feature); seven audio commentaries with cast and crew.
- Production Credits
- Producers, Mark Huffam, Frank Doelger ; created by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss ; director of photography, Alik Sakharov (episodes 1, 2, 9, 10), Marco Pontecorvo (episodes 3-5), Matthew Jensen (episodes 6-8) ; editor, Oral Norrie Ottey (episodes 1, 2), Frances Parker (episodes 3-5, 9, 10), Martin Nicholson (episodes 6-8) ; music, Ramin Diawadi.
- Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Nikolai Coster-Waldau, Michelle Fairley, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Iain Glen, Jack Gleeson, Alfie Allen, Aiden Gillen, Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Harry Lloyd, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Richard Madden, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Rory McCann.
- DVD ; widescreen (16:9) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround (English and French) and 2.0 stereo. surround (Spanish).
- Related Work
- Martin, George R. R. Song of ice and fire.
- Publisher Number
- 1000204065 HBO Home Entertainment
- 2000053919 HBO Home Entertainment
- 2000053951--2000053954 HBO Home Entertainment
- 4000036722 HBO Home Entertainment
- 4000032523 HBO Home Entertainment
Browse related items
Start at call number: