Journal of visualized experiments. Applied physics
- Cambridge, MA : MyJoVE
- "JoVE: Applied Physics (Established in July 2012) focuses on the experimental disciplines within physics, as well as mechanical and electrical engineering. Interdisciplinary fields such as materials science and chemical physics are welcomed. Instrumentation is encouraged from all fields especially optics, photonics, and astronomy."
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- JoVE. Applied physics
- Applied physics
- Vol/date range
- Began with issue 65 (July 2012). Ceased in February 2015.
- Each article is available in video and textual (PDF) formats.
- Related Items
- Issued as a section of: Journal of visualized experiments.
- Related item
- Section of: Journal of visualized experiments ( 1940-087X )