Symposium : the deal lawyers' guide to public and private company acquisitions
- Carlisle, Pa. : Penn State Law Review, c2012.
- Physical description
- p. 605-985 ; 26 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KF1477 .A75 S963 2012||Unknown|
- Dickinson School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to the transcripts and articles in this M&A symposium issue of the Penn State law review / H. Rodgin Cohen, Samuel C. Thomson, Jr.
- Negotiating acquisitions of public companies in transactions structured as friendly tender offers
- Private company acquisitions : a mock negotiation
- Oral arguments in a hypothetical appeal of Air Products v. Airgas to the Deleware [sic] Supreme Court
- A brief introduction to the fiduciary duties of directors under Delaware law / William M. Lafferty, Lisa A. Schmidt, Donald J. Wolfe, Jr.
- Basic tax issues in acquisition transactions / Michael L. Schler
- Asset acquisitions : assuming and avoiding liabilities / Byron F. Egan
- Judge and banker : valuation analyses in the Delaware courts / William A. Groll, David Leinwand
- Exchange consilidations : help or hospice? / Philip McBride Johnson.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Deal lawyers' guide to public and private company acquisitions
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Penn State law review, v. 116, no. 3 (winter 2012).
- Related Work
- Penn State Law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: