Global change in multispecies systems
- edited by Ute Jacob, Guy Woodward.
- 1st ed.
- London ; Waltham, Mass. : Elsevier/Academic Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Advances in ecological research ; v. 46-47.
Marine Biology Library (Miller)
Library has: pt.2
|QH541.2 .G585 2012 PT.2||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1.
- 1. Distributional (in)congruence of biodiversity-ecosystem functioning / Christian Mulder ... [et al.]
- 2. Biodiversity, species interactions and ecological networks in a fragmented world / Melanie Hagen ... [et al.]
- 3. Climate change impacts on community resilience: evidence from a drought disturbance experiment / Mark E. Ledger ... [et al.]
- 4. Environmental warming in shallow lakes: a review of potential changes in community structure as evidenced from space-for-time substitution approaches / Mariana Meerhoff ... [et al.]
- 5. Impact of climate change on fishes in complex antarctic ecosystems / Katja Mintenbeck ... [et al.]
- 6. A complete analytic theory for structure and dynamics of populations and communities spanning wide ranges in body size / Axel G. Rossberg.
- Part 2 / edited by Guy Woodward, Ute Jacob, Eoin J. O'Gorman.
- 1. Climate change and eco-evolutionary dynamics in food webs / Jordi Moya-Laraño ... [et al.]
- 2. Impacts of warming on the structure and functioning of aquatic communities: individual- to ecosystem-level responses / Eoin J. O'Gorman ... [et al.]
- 3. Intrinsic and extrinsic factors driving match-mismatch dynamics during the early life history of marine fishes / Myron A. Peck, Klaus B. Huebert, and Joel K. Llopiz
- 4. Marine ecosystem regime shifts induced by climate and overfishing: a review for the Northern hemisphere / Christian Möllmann and Rabea Diekmann
- 5. Perturbing a marine food web: consequences of food web structure and trivariate patterns / Marion Twomey, Ute Jacob, and Mark C. Emmerson
- 6. Biomanipulation as a restoration tool to combat eutrophication: recent advances and future challenges / Erik Jeppesen ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- Advances in Ecological Research is one of the most successful series in the highly competitive field of ecology. Each volume publishes topical and important reviews, interpreting ecology as widely as in the past, to include all material that contributes to our understanding of the field. Topics in this invaluable series include the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals, as well as landscape and ecosystem ecology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Advances in ecological research, 0065-2504 ; v. 46-47
- 9780123969927 (pt. 1)
- 9780123983152 (pt. 2)
- 0123983150 (pt. 2)
- 0123969921 (pt. 1)
Browse related items
Start at call number: