Reinventing labour law : reflecting on the first 15 years of the Labour Relations Act and future challenges
- editors, Rochelle le Roux and Alan Rycroft ; general editor, Jan Glazewski.
- Claremont [Cape Town] : Juta, [2012?]
- Physical description
- viii, 392 p. ; 24 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KTL1347 .A311995 R45 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Is South African labour law fit for the global economy? / Bob Hepple
- Labour law beyond employment / Paul Benjamin
- The new unfair labour practice / Rochelle le Roux
- Prisoners of a paradigm : labour broking, the "new services" and non-standard employment / Jan Theron
- The relational contract of employment / Tamara Cohen
- Dismissal for misconduct : ghosts of justice past, present and future / André van Niekerk
- Labour dispute resolution under the 1995 LRA : problems, pitfalls and potential / Anton Steenkamp and Craig Bosch
- Precedent, separation of powers and the Constitutional Court / Tembeka Ngcukaitobi
- Refining review / Emma Fergus and Alan Rycroft
- The necessary evolution of strike law / Darcy du Toit and Roger Ronnie
- The state of centralised bargaining and possible future trends / Shane Godfrey and Pamhidzai Bamu
- The prohibition of unfair discrimination and the pursuit of affirmative action in the South African workplace / Ockert Dupper and Christoph Garbers
- The evolving relationship between labour law and social security / L.G. Mpedi
- People with disabilities inside (and outside) the South African workplace : the current status of the constitutional and statutory promises / Marylyn Christianson
- Changing the role of the corporation : a journey away from adversarialism / Dennis Davis and Michelle le Roux
- Linking trade to labour standards : a promising synergy or a double-edged sword? / Debbie Collier and Pamhidzai Bamu
- Reception of international labour standards in common-law legal systems / Halton Cheadle.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Reinventing labor law
- Reflecting on the first 15 years of the Labour Relations Act and future challenges
- Reflecting on the first fifteen years of the Labour Relations Act and future challenges
- "First published as Acta juridica 2012."
- "Published under the auspices of the Faculty of Law, University of Cape Town."
- Related Work
- Acta juridica (Cape Town, South Africa)
Browse related items
Start at call number: