Purification of laboratory chemicals
- Wilfred L.F. Armarego, Christina Li Lin Chai.
- 7th ed.
- Oxford : Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann, 2013.
- Physical description
- xxii, 1,002 p. ; 28 cm.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|TP156 .P83 A76 2013||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Chapter 1. Common Physical Techniques Used in Purification Chapter 2. Chemical Methods Used in Purification Chapter 3. The Future of Purification Chapter 4. Purification of Organic Chemicals Chapter 5. Purification of Inorganic and Metal-Organic Chemicals Chapter 6. Catalysts Chapter 7. Purification of Biochemicals and Related Products Chapter 8. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780123821614 20190204
- Publisher's Summary
- A best seller since 1966, Purification of Laboratory Chemicals keeps engineers, scientists, chemists, biochemists and students up to date with the purification of the chemical reagents with which they work, the processes for their purification, and guides readers on critical safety and hazards for the safe handling of chemicals and processes. The Seventh Edition is fully updated and provides expanded coverage of the latest commercially available chemical products and processing techniques, safety and hazards: over 200 pages of coverage of new commercially available chemicals since the previous edition.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780123821614 20190204
- Publication date
- 9780123821614 (pbk.)
- 0123821614 (pbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: