Handbook of chemical engineering calculations
- Tyler G. Hicks, editor ; Nicholas P. Chopey, editor.
- 4th ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 25 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
TP149 .H285 2012
- In-library use TP149 .H285 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1: Physical and Chemical properties Chapter 2: Stoichiometry Chapter 3: Phase Equilibrium Chapter 4: Chemical-Reaction Equilibrium Chapter 5: Reaction Kinetics and Reactor Design Chapter 6: Flow of Fluids and Solids Chapter 7: Heat Transfer Chapter 8: Distillation Chapter 9: Extraction and Leaching Chapter 10: Crystallization Chapter 11: Absorption and Stripping Chapter 12: Liquid Agitation Chapter 13: Size Reduction Chapter 14: Filtration Chapter 15: Air Pollution Control Chapter 16: Water Pollution Control Chapter 17: Biotechnology Chapter 18: Cost Engineering Chapter 19: Other Chemical Engineering Calculations.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Solve chemical engineering problems quickly and accurately Fully revised throughout with new procedures, Handbook of Chemical Engineering Calculations, Fourth Edition shows how to solve the main process-related problems that often arise in chemical engineering practice. New calculations reflect the latest greentechnologies and environmental engineering standards. Featuring contributions from global experts, this comprehensive guide is packed with worked-out numerical procedures. Practical techniques help you to solve problemsmanually or by using computer-based methods. By following the calculations presented in this book, you will be able to achieve accurate results with minimal time and effort. Coverage includes: Physical and chemical properties Stoichiometry Phase equilibrium Chemical reaction equilibrium Reaction kinetics, reactor design, and system thermodynamics Flow of fluids and solids Heat transfer Distillation Extraction and leaching Crystallization Absorption and stripping Liquid agitation Size reduction Filtration Air pollution control Water pollution control Biotechnology Cost engineering.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Chemical engineering calculations