Generalized linear models and extensions
- James W. Hardin, Joseph M. Hilbe.
- 3rd ed.
- College Station, Tex. : Stata Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 455 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Find it Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
|QA276 .H37 2012||In-library use|
Math & Statistics Library
|QA276 .H37 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -446) and indexes.
- Foundations of Generalized Linear Models. Continuous Response Models. Binomial Response Models. Count Response Models. Multinomial Response Models. Extensions to the GLM. Stata Software. Tables. References. Author Index. Subject Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book presents a thorough examination of generalized linear model (GLM) estimation methods as well as the derivation of all major GLM families. Examined families include Gaussian, gamma, inverse Gaussian, binomial, Poisson, geometric, and negative binomial. The text also contains various models that have been developed on the basis of GLM theory, including GAM, ordered binomial models, multinomial logit and probit models, GEE and other quasi-likelihood models, fixed and random effects models, and random intercept and random parameter models. Using Stata, the book offers numerous examples to assist you in applying the models to your own data situations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Linear models (Statistics)
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: