Operator theory, pseudo-differential equations, and mathematical physics : the Vladimir Rabinovich anniversary volume
- Basel : Birkhäuser : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxv, 406 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 228.
QA329 .O6373 2013
- Unknown QA329 .O6373 2013
- Bibliography of Vladimir Rabinovich's publications.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The Dirichlet problem for the heat equation in domains with cuspidal points on the boundary / A. Antoniouk and N. Tarkhanov
- Globally bisingular elliptic operators / U. Battisti, T. Gramchev, L. Rodino and S. Pilipović
- The index formula of douglas for block toeplitz operators on the bergman space of the ball / A. Böttcher and A. Perälä
- The green function and optical field enhancement in a multilayered microsphere with metamaterial / G. Burlak and V. Rabinovich
- Potential methods for anisotropic pseudo-maxwell equations in screen type problems / O. Chkadua, R. Duduchava, and, D. Kapanadze
- Functions of noncommuting operators in an asymptotic problem for a 2D wave equation with variable velocity and localized right-hand side / S. Dobrokhotov, D. Minenkov, V. Nazaikinskii and B. Tirozzi
- On toeplitz and hankel operators with oscillatory symbols containing blaschke products and applications to the KdV equation / S. Grudsky and A. Rybkin
- Mellin quantisation in corner operators / N. Habal and B. -W. Schulze
- Pseudodifferential operators on variable lebesgue spaces / A. Yu. Karlovich and I. M. Spitkovsky
- On convolution type operators with piecewise slowly oscillating data / Yu. I. Karlovich and I. Loreto Herná́ndez
- Transmutations and spectral parameter power series in eigenvalue problems / V. V. Kravchenko and S. M. Torba
- Estimate from below for the growth of solution to the navier-stokes equation when the solution blows up / V. V. Kuchterenko
- Some new scales of weight characterizations of hardy-type inequalities / A. Kufner. L. -E. Persson and N. Samko
- Almost periodic elliptic equations : sub- and super-solutions / G. M. N'Guérékata and A. Pankov
- Morrey-campanato spaces : an overview / H. Rafeiro, N. Samko and S. Samko
- Arveson dichotomy and essential fractality / S. Roch
- Lower bounds for the counting function of integral operators / Y. Safarov
- Toeplitz operators on the bergman spaces with pseudodifferential defining symbols / A. Sánchez-Nungaray and N. Vasilevski
- Finite sections of band-dominated operators norms, condition numbers and pseudospectra / M. Seidel and B. Silbermann
- On the reduction of linear systems related to boundary value problems / F.-O. Speck.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume is a collection of papers devoted to the 70th birthday of Professor Vladimir Rabinovich. The opening article (by Stefan Samko) includes a short biography of Vladimir Rabinovich, along with some personal recollections and bibliography of his work. It is followed by twenty research and survey papers in various branches of analysis (pseudodifferential operators and partial differential equations, Toeplitz, Hankel, and convolution type operators, variable Lebesgue spaces, etc.) close to Professor Rabinovich's research interests. Many of them are written by participants of the International workshop "Analysis, Operator Theory, and Mathematical Physics" (Ixtapa, Mexico, January 23-27, 2012) having a long history of scientific collaboration with Vladimir Rabinovich, and are partially based on the talks presented there.The volume will be of great interest to researchers and graduate students in differential equations, operator theory, functional and harmonic analysis, and mathematical physics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Yuri I. Karlovich ... [et al.], editors.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 228
- "Many of them are written by participants of the International workshop 'Analysis, Operator Theory, and Mathematical Physics' (Ixtapa, Mexico, January 23-27, 2012) having a long history of scientific collaboration with Vladimir Rabinovich, and are partially based on the talks presented there"--Pref.
- 9783034805360 (hd.bd.)
- 3034805365 (hbk.)