Labour law into the future : essays in honour of D'Arcy du Toit
- edited by Kitty Malherbe and Julia Sloth-Nielson.
- Claremont [South Africa] : Juta, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxxi, 268 p. ; 25 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KTL1270 .L328 2012||Unknown|
- "D'Arcy du Toit, publications"--P. xvii-xxii.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 251-268).
- Can discrimination ever be fair? / Bob Hepple
- The prohibition of discrimination in employment : performance and prognosis in a transformative context / Christoph Garbers
- Women and maternity : is there truly equality in the workplace between men and women, and between women themselves? / Elsabé Huysamen
- Transnational collective bargaining : the case of the European Union / Achim Seifert
- Future of the collective labour agreements system challenged? / Teun Jaspers
- Judge made labour law in Germany / Manfred Weiss
- Basic features of dismissal protection in Germany / Bernd Waas
- Section 197 of the Labour Relations Act : the next generation / Craig Bosch
- To regulate or to ban? : controversies over temporary employment agencies in South Africa and Namibia / Paul Benjamin
- Evaluating the future of vicarious liability and risk / Pieter Koornhof
- The purpose of labour law : can it turn green? / Rochelle le Roux.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Essays in honour of D'Arcy du Toit
- Labor law into the future
Browse related items
Start at call number: