Federal government intellectual property guide
- by Linda Hopkins and Kenneth Ryesky.
- Deerfield, IL : Clark Boardman Callaghan, c1994.
- Physical description
- xxviii, 497 p. : forms ; 23 cm.
- Licensing law library.
Law Library (Crown)
|KF2979 .H67 1994||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The federal procurement system
- Government-wide intellectual property policies
- Federal acquisitions regulations (FAR)
- Department of Defense Federal Acquisitions Supplement
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Department of Energy
- General Services Administration
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Education
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Small Business Administration
- Other independent agencies
- Federal employee rights to patents and inventions.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: Licensing law handbook, 1994-95 edition
- Licensing law library, 0731-5783
Browse related items
Start at call number: