National security law : fifty years of transformation : an anthology
- Jill Rhodes, editor.
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Standing Committee on Law and National Security, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 180 p. ; 23 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KF7209 .N38 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 67-75) and index.
- Reflections from the core / Holly McMahon
- Introduction / Jill Rhodes, Harvey Rishikof
- Our mission, then and now / Richard E. Friedman
- The ABA Standing Committee on Law and National Security : historic player in the creation and development of the field / John Norton Moore, Robert F. Turner
- Considering current issues : Standing Committee's FISA reform project / John H. Shenefield
- National security reflections : importance of culture and the past as prologue / Elizabeth Rindskopf Parker
- The gold standard / Harvey Rishikof
- A brief history of the field of national security law / Peter Raven-Hansen, Stephen Dycus, and William C. Banks
- U.S. national security law and international law : links and implications / Nicholas Rostow
- The law of armed conflict / David E. Graham
- The development of intelligence law / W. George Jameson and Robert S. Litt
- ABA 50th compilation references. References--selected topics
- National security and civil liberties / Kate A. Martin and Joel F. Brenner
- Military justice / John D. Altenburg, Jr.
- Due process and terrorism / Amos N. Guiora and Laurie R. Blank
- The impact of technology on national security law / Angeline Chen and Clark Walton
- Final thoughts and considerations for the upcoming decades / Jill Rhodes
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: American Bar Association Standing Committee on Law and National Security 50th anniversary
- 9781614387183 (alk. paper)
- 1614387184 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: