The Metal Finishing Facility Risk Screening Tool (MFFRST) : technical documentation and user's guide
- Washington, DC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (195 pages in various pagings) : illustrations.
Also available at
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Research and Development issuing body.
- "The Metal Finishing Facility Risk Screening Tool (MFFRST), a user-friendly tool that enables anyone to perform a screening characterization of health risks to workers and neighbors of metal finishing processes, was developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under the Common Sense Initiative (CSI) Metal Finishing Sector"--P. x.
- Publication date
- Title from disc label.
- "July 2001."
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; Internet browser; Adobe Acrobat Reader; CD-ROM drive.