Final standards, classification, and designation of lines of Class I railroads in the United States [electronic resource] : a report submitted in accordance with Section 503 (e) of the Railroad revitalization and regulatory reform act of 1976 (P.L. 94-210)
- by the Secretary of Transportation.
- [Washington] : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, 1977.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (2 v.) : ill., col. maps.
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- United States. Department of Transportation
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Class I railroads in the United States
- Standards, classification, and designation of lines of Class I railroads in the United States
- Vol. 2: quarto size, 22 x 28 cm.
- Downloaded from http://www.multimodalways.org/docs/govts/federal/executive/Agencies/DOT/4R/USDOT%204R%20Final%20Report%20Vol%20II%206-30-1977.pdf on Oct 17, 2012.