Getting it right : the essential elements of a dissertation
- Calabrese, Raymond L., 1942-
- New ed.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.
- Physical description
- xix, 87 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
LB2369 .C275 2012
- Unknown LB2369 .C275 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 75-86).
- Preface Acknowledgements Dissertation Title Dissertation Abstract Chapter 1 Introduction and Rationale Chapter 2 Review of Literature Chapter 3 Methods Chapter 4 Results/Findings Chapter 5 Interpretation and Recommendations Appendix References, Plagiarism, Quoting, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing References About the Author.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Getting It Right: The Essential Elements of the Dissertation was written for graduate students writing their dissertations. Clearly written and organized into five thematic chapters-introduction and rationale; review of literature; methods; results/findings; and interpretation and recommendations-this key writing source includes comprehensive examples taken directly from high-quality, scholarly dissertations. With motivational pep talks for graduate students and appropriate tips for mentors, Getting It Right is a thorough, but reader-friendly guide for both dissertation writers and their faculty advisors.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Raymond L. Calabrese.
- Rev. ed. of: The elements of an effective dissertation and thesis, c2006.
- Related Work
- Calabrese, Raymond L., 1942- Elements of an effective dissertation and thesis.
- 9781610489201 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1610489209 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781610489218 (electronic)
- 1610489217 (electronic)