2011 editors' symposium : the morality of preventive restriction of liberty
- San Diego, Calif. : University of San Diego School of Law, c2011.
- Physical description
- p. 1075-1452 ; 26 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KF9625 .A75 T88 2011||Unknown|
- University of San Diego. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to the 2011 editors' symposium : the Morality of Preventive Restriction of Liberty / Larry Alexander, Steven D. Smith
- Protecting liberty and autonomy : desert/disease jurisprudence / Stephen J. Morse
- Prevention as the primary goal of sentencing : the modern case for indeterminate dispositions in criminal cases / Christopher Slobogin
- Lifting the cloak : preventive detention as punishment / Douglas Husak
- Prevention and imminence, pre-punishment and actuality / Gideon Yaffe
- A punitive precondition for preventive detention : lost status as foundation for a lost immunity / Alec Walen
- Inchoate crimes at the prevention/punishment divide / Kimberly Kessler Ferzan
- Dangerous psychopaths : criminally responsible but not morally responsible, subject to criminal punishment and to preventive detention / Ken Levy.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Morality of preventive restriction of liberty
- Symposium, the morality of preventive restriction of liberty
- Cover title.
- Special issue of San Diego law review, v. 48, no. 4 (fall 2011).
- Related Work
- San Diego law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: