- Italian. Text in Italian.
- [Italy : s.n.], 1806.
- Physical description
- 1 map : woodcut; 2 hemispheres each 9.2 cm. in diam., on sheet 25.5 x 32.3 cm.
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3200 1806 .M37||In-library use|
Images from the Glen McLaughlin Collection of California as an Island maps, a collection of nearly 750 maps obtained by Mr. McLaughlin over nearly 40 years. Included in the collection are hemisphere and world maps, celestial charts, title pages, globe gores and a medal. The dates range from 1622 to the mid-1800's.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: Figura prima del capitolo IV., ossia della divisione della terra.
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:200,000,000] (W 180°--E 180°/N 90°--S 90°).
- California shown as unlabeled island with a flat northern coastline.
- Shows simple labeled outlines of continents with no place names. Includes the beginning of New Zealand's coastline.
- Includes text below.
- McLaughlin map number 1241.
Browse related items
Start at call number: