International Court of Justice : digest of judgments and advisory opinions, canon and case law 1946-2012
- edited by Gunther Dahlhofff.
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2012.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xviii, 1,857 p.) ; 25 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
Library has: v.1-
|KZ213 .I58 2012 V.1||Unknown|
|KZ213 .I58 2012 V.2||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- I. Editorial Notes II. List of Acronyms III.A Register of the Judgments and Advisory Opinions of the International Court of Justice in the Order of the Case Numbers of the Court's General List IV. Digest of Judgments and Advisory Opinions of the International Court of Justice V. Pronouncements of the International Court of Justice on Customary International Law VI.A Index of Key Words and Terms VI.B Index of Resolutions of the General Assembly and the Security Council of the United Nations VI.C Index of International Multilateral Treaties and Conventions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789004230620 20160610
- Publisher's Summary
- This work offers ease of access to the ICJ's judgments and advisory opinions given between 25 March 1949 and 3 February 2012. It seeks to help scholars, practitioners and students of international public law quickly to review the Court's jurisprudence for precedents in the Court's canon" and "case law". It allows the reader to read the judgments and opinions themselves, reduced to the unabbreviated and undistorted essence of the Court's reasoning. The work contains all the timeless elements of the Court's jurisprudence in one volume, and a highly detailed index of the relevant terms and phrases of the judgments and advisory opinions.".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789004230620 20160610
- Publication date
- 9789004230620 (set : alk. paper)
- 9004230629 (set : alk. paper)
- 9789004226982 (vol. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9004226982 (vol. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9789004230446 (vol. 2 : alk. paper)
- 9004230440 (vol. 2 : alk. paper)
- 9789004230637 (e-book)
- 9004230637 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: