The informal constitution : unwritten criteria in selecting judges for the Supreme Court of India
- by Abhinav Chandrachud.
- Physical description
- 1, ii, 252 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
Law Library (Crown)
Archives: Ask at circulation desk
|3781 2012 C||In-library use|
|KNS3497 .C428 2012A||Unknown|
- Chandrachud, Abhinav Stanford Law School graduate, J.S.M. (2012) author.
- Stanford Program in International Legal Studies.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Historical background
- The judges cases
- Age of appointment
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- "May 2012."
- Submitted to the Stanford Program in International Legal Studies at the Stanford Law School, Stanford University.
- Thesis J.S.M. Stanford University 2012.
- Abstract available online.
Browse related items
Start at call number: