Vertical restraints and distribution agreements under EU competition law
- edited by Charles Gheur and Nicolas Petit ; foreword by Jacques H.J. Bourgeois.
- Bruxelles : Bruylant, 2011.
- Physical description
- 287 p. ; 24 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KJE6465 .V47 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction / by Charles Gheur and Nicolas Petit
- Ten challenges for 2010 : a practitioner's perspective on the revision of Regulation 2790/99 / Frank Wijckmans
- An economic appraisal of the draft guidelines on vertical restraints / Thibaud Vergé
- Selective distribution of luxury goods : should Internet selling be treated differently? / Cristina Caffarra
- The reform of the competition law framework applicable to the motor vehicle sector / Etienne Kairis and Emmerik van Parys
- Vertical restraints under EU competition law : conceptual foundations and practical framework / Nicolas Petit and David Henry
- The EU review of the vertical restraints policy in the context of Internet commerce / Andrés Font Galarza and Constantin Gissler
- The market share threshold in the new block exemption regulation / Alexandre Vandecasteele
- Some reflections on the treatment of resale price maintenance under EU competition law in light of "Leegin" / by Paul Lugard
- Buyer-related vertical restraints (upfront access payments and category management) : new sections in the EU guidelines on vertical restraints / by John Ratliff.
- Publication date
- Papers from a conference organized by the Institute for European Legal Studies of the University of Liège (IEJE) and the Brussels School of Competition (BSC) of the Federation of Enterprises in Belgium (VBO/FEB) and held in Brussels, Belgium on September 30, 2009.
Browse related items
Start at call number: