Gulf of Mexico oil spill : impacts, responses and prevention
- Portland, Maine : University of Maine School of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 245-568 ; 23 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF1299 .W38 G85 2011||Unknown|
- University of Maine. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references
- Articles. The Deepwater Horizon incident / Charles H. Norchi
- The value of a pelican : an overview of the natural resource damage assessment under federal and Louisiana law / Melissa Trosclair Daigle
- Shortcomings and solutions : reforming the Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas framework in the wake of the Deepwater Horizon disaster / Andrew Hartsig
- Deepwater Horizon natural resource damages assessment : where does the money go? / Nicholas J. Lund and NIki L. Pace
- Spills of national significance and state nullification / Russell V. Randle
- Dispersants : the lesser of the two evils or a cure worse than the disease? / Catherine Kilduff and Jaclyn Lopez
- Harnessing the ocean's power : opportunities in renewable ocean energy resources / Todd J. Griset
- Time for a department of the environment / Alan B. Sielen
- Oil and fisheries in the Gulf of Mexico / Ashley McCrea-Strub and Daniel Pauly
- Comment. Drawing lines in the disappearing sand : a re-evaluation of shoreline rights and regimes a quarter century after Bell v. Town of Wells / Michael P. Dixon.
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010.
- Liability for oil pollution damages > United States.
- Oil spills > Law and legislation > United States.
- Oil pollution of the sea > Gulf Coast (U.S.)
- Oil spills > Environmental aspects > Mexico, Gulf of.
- Oil pollution of the sea > Law and legislation > United States.
- Renewable natural resources > Law and legislation > United States.
- Renewable natural resources > Law and legislation > Louisiana.
- Conservation of natural resources > United States.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Special issue of Ocean and coastal law journal, volume 16, number 2 (2011).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Ocean and coastal law journal.
Browse related items
Start at call number: