Symposium : globalization of the legal profession
- Bloomington, Indiana : Indiana University, Maurer School of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 179 pages ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|K120 .S96 2007||Unknown|
- Maurer School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The globalization of the legal profession / William D. Henderson
- Globalization of law firms : a survey of the literature and a research agenda for further study / D. Daniel Sokol
- Globalization of legal practice in the internet age / Leonard Bierman & Michael A. Hitt
- Lawyers as sanctifiers : the role of elite law firms in international business transactions / John Flood
- Local matters : internationalizing strategies for U.S. law firms / Carole Silver
- Ethical codes and cultural context : ensuring legal ethics in the global law firm / Laurence Etherington & Robert Lee
- Global law : a legal phenomenon emerging from the process of globalization / Pierrick Le Goff.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Globalization of the legal profession
- Symposium held at Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, April 6, 2006.
- Symposium issue of Indiana journal of global legal studies, volume 14, issue 1 (winter 2007).
- Caption title.
- Related Work
- Indiana journal of global legal studies.
Browse related items
Start at call number: