Sandra Day O'Connor Project on the State of the Judiciary : Federalist Society 2007 National Lawyers Convention
- Washington, DC : Georgetown University Law Center, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 1159-1466 ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF8775 .A75 S26 2008||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Articles. Emotional conflicts : impaired dispassionate representation of family members / Sande L. Buhai
- Robbing Peter to pay Paul : the conflict of interest problem in sibling class actions / Richard P. Stuhan & Sean P. Costello
- Sandra Day O'Connor Project on the State of the Judiciary. Justice in peril : the endangered balance between impartial courts and judicial election campaigns / Bert Brandenburg & Roy A. Schotland
- The endless judicial selection debate and why it matters for judicial independence / Charles Gardner Geyh
- State courts and judicial outreach / Ruth V. McGregor
- Conduct and its oversight in judicial elections : can friendly persuasion outperform the power to regulate? / David B. Rottman
- Republican Party of Minnesota v. White : what are the alternatives? / Kathleen M. Sullivan
- The debate over judicial elections and state court / [speakers in transcript], Sandra Day O'Connor and others
- Federalist Society 2007 National Lawyers Convention. Litigation & professional responsibility : is overlawyering overtaking democracy? / David M. Schizer, moderator ; Theodore Eisenberg, panelist, and others.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Includes transcript of symposium held at Georgetown University Law Center, October 17, 2007, and transcript of a panel held at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention, November 16, 2007.
- Symposium issue of Georgetown journal of legal ethics, volume 21, number 4 (fall 2008).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Georgetown journal of legal ethics.
- Included Work
- Federalist Society 2007 National Lawyers Convention.
Browse related items
Start at call number: