Symposium : business crimes
- Houston, Texas : South Texas College of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 253 pages ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF9350 .A75 S96 2003||Unknown|
- South Texas College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- In memoriam : J. Michael Bradford, 1952-2003
- Symposium : business crimes. Environmental crimes / J. Michael Bradford
- Whistleblower and federal qui tam litigation : suing the corporation for fraud / Joel M. Androphy, Mark A. Correro
- Criminal consequences of anticompetitive conduct / Lawrence K. Gustafson, Brian M. Collins, Brian McKay
- Internal investigations : consequences of the federal deputation of corporate America / Lawrence D. Finder
- Health care : a unique criminal and civil enforcement environment / Stacy L. Brainin
- Corporate criminal liability in the 21st century : a new era? / Lance Cole
- The attorney-client privilege and other ethical issues in the corporate context where there is widespread fraud or criminal conduct / Susan W. Crump
- Handling investigations involving civil and criminal tax cases / Edward D. Urquhart, Susan Schwyn Martinez
- Transcript. The last two years : the momentous changes in corporate America / Kurt Eichenwald.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Business crimes
- Special issue of South Texas law review, volume 45, number 1 (winter 2003).
- Cover title
- Related Work
- South Texas law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: