Trial advocacy : planning, analysis, and strategy
- Marilyn J. Berger, John B. Mitchell, Ronald H. Clark.
- 3rd ed.
- New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2011.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 619 p. : ill., forms ; 26 cm. + 1 videodisc (DVD : col., sound ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Aspen coursebook series.
Law Library (Crown)
On reserve: Ask at circulation desk
Library has: 1 v.
Library has: Supplement: +1 dvd
|KF8915 .B45 2011||2-hour loan|
- An introduction : the books, CDs, DVD, and website
- Persuasion principles
- Case theory and theme development
- Jury selection : two-way exchange
- Opening statement : storytelling
- Making and meeting objections
- Introducing exhibits
- The visual trial and today's technology
- Direct-examination : building the case
- Cross-examination : concession seeking
- Experts : yours and theirs
- Jury instructions : the jury's law
- Closing argument : art of argument.
- DVD contents. Frack Point trial
- Frack Point scene selections
- Frack Point cast of characters.
- Publication date
- Aspen coursebook series
- Title on accompanying DVD: Frack Point trial and Garage movie.
- Includes index.
- Related Work
- Frack Point trial and Garage movie.
- 9780735598164 (pbk.)
- 0735598169 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: