Honolulu Cherry Blossom Festival advertising fan for the Tokyo Shochiku Revue, 1963
- Physical description
- 1 item
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M2344 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce, sponsor.
- A fan advertising the performances of the "Tokyo Shochiku Revue," an all-girl troupe from the Kokusai Theater in Asakusa, Tokyo, at Honolulu's 11th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival. The verso of the fan has an advertisement for Coca-Cola.
- Publication date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- Honolulu Cherry Blossom Festival advertising fan for the Tokyo Shochiku Revue (M2344). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- Purchase, 2012. Accession MSS 2018-154.
- The Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce sponsored the Tokyo Shochiku Revue's performances at the Cherry Blossom Festival.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: