Spectral analysis of quantum Hamiltonians : Spectral Days 2010
- Rafael Benguria, Eduardo Friedman, Marius Mantoiu, editors.
- Basel ; New York : Birkhäuser, c2012.
- Physical description
- vi, 338 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 224.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA614.83 .S64 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Remarks on Sojourn Time Estimates for Periodic Time-dependent Quantum Systems / J. Asch, O. Bourget, V. H. Cortés and C. Fernández
- Continuity of Spectra in Rieffel's Pseudodifferential Calculus / F. Belmonte and M. Măntoiu
- Stability of Matter / Rafael D. Benguria
- On the Regularity of the Hausdorff Distance Between Spectra of Perturbed Magnetic Hamiltonians / Horia D. Cornean and Radu Purice
- The Topological Bloch-Floquet Transform and Some Applications / G. De Nittis and G. Panati
- Discrete Schrödinger Operators with Random Alloy-type Potential / Alexander Elgart, Helge Krüger, Martin Tautenhahn and Ivan Veselić
- Operator Domains and SUSY Breaking in a Model of SUSYQM with a Singular Potential / H. Falomir and P. A. G. Pisani
- Generalized Euclidean Bosonic String Equations / P. Górka, H. Prado and E. G. Reyes
- Resonances for ""Large"" Ergodic Systems in One Dimension: A Review / Frédéric Klopp
- Understanding the Random Displacement Model: From Ground State Properties to Localization / Frédéric Klopp, Michael Loss, Shu Nakamura and Günter Stolz
- On Limiting Eigenvalue Distribution Theorems in Semiclassical Analysis / Daisy Ojeda-Valencia and Carlos Villegas-Blas
- On Norm Resolvent and Quadratic Form Convergences in Asymptotic Thin Spatial Waveguides / César R. de Oliveira and Alessandra A. Verri
- Equilibrium Analysis of a Dissipative Fermion System / Rolando Rebolledo
- A New Formula Relating Localisation Operators to Time Operators / S. Richard and R. Tiedra de Aldecoa.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume contains surveys as well as research articles broadly centered on spectral analysis. Topics range from spectral continuity for magnetic and pseudodifferential operators to localization in random media, from the stability of matter to properties of Aharonov-Bohm and Quantum Hall Hamiltonians, from waveguides and resonances to supersymmetric models and dissipative fermion systems. This is the first of a series of volumes reporting every two years on recent progress in spectral theory.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783034804134 20160610
- Publication date
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 224
Browse related items
Start at call number: